About “Are you in the List?”
India's first initiative to identify Emerging Future HR leaders is back again!
After successfully sifting out the crème de la crème of young HR leaders for the last 4 years – People Matters initiative in association with DDI – “Are you in the list 2016” is back with yet another intense qualifying application process, with a series of assessments and a competitive race to find today's emerging leaders in HR. A platform for HR managers to showcase their potential and get recognized as the “Emerging Future HR Leaders”.
If you are a young HR leader or aspire to be one, and if the below criteria mirrors you – Be a part of the list!
- Age group of 26- 35 (as on 31st January 2017)
- Minimum work experience of 3 years. (as on 5th May 2016)
- Working in HR role as on date
If you have it in you and want to better yourself, compete to be amongst the chosen “Emerging Future HR Leaders” in India, come join the list!
- Associating partners / sponsors employees, relatives, friends and family to declare if they are an acquaintance to any sponsor.
- Deadlines decided will be at the sole discretion of the organizers, no extension will be provided for any circumstances / expectations, technical / non technical